ARES 70016 – Damaged Bolt and Stud Extractor Tool – Grips and Removes 1/4-Inch to 1/2-Inch Studs – Ideal for Broken, Rounded Off, Painted Over, and Rusted Tight Bolts
- ABOUT THE TOOL: This damaged bolt and stud extractor tool is 3/8-inch drive and can be used with manual or pneumatic impact wrenches and ratchets. The hexagonal flat can also be used with flat wrenches, adjustable wrenches, sockets, and locking pliers. Its compact design allows access into small areas, where studs may be hard to reach. Manufactured with high-grade Heat-Treated Alloy Steel for maximum durability, this tool also features a chrome finish for additional rust protection.
- MULTIPLE USES: This bolt extractor will save hours of frustration on broken exhaust manifolds, oil filler plugs, rounded starter bolts, low grade bolts left in saltwater, painted-over bolts, rusted tight bolts and more.
- TRADITIONAL BOLT EXTRACTORS: Traditional bolt extractors force the user to guess which size the damaged stud is. They have a tendency to strip the screw even more and shave metal off without budging the screw, leaving you worse off than when you started. The universal design of this bolt extractor allows you to clamp down on the damaged stud, eliminating the guess work.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Damaged Bolt and Stud Extractor Tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Need a manual? Download it for free on our website!
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||70016|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||70016|