Power up your indoor and outdoor tools with the Black+Decker 20V Max Battery. Use it to work with up to eight different lithium outdoor tools and a variety of other power tool, as well. The Black+Decker battery holds a charge up to five times longer and is built to last, giving you power year after year to accomplish just about any type of project or task. Add or remove it with ease as it comes with a spring-loaded latch design that makes it simple to keep it locked in place when in use. This 20V lithium Ion battery can be used as a backup power source for most of your power tools while on the work site or at home. It is ready to go even after it has been stored for a while as it can hold a charge up to 18 months. Having a backup battery allows you to charge one while using the other, eliminating down time.
Black+Decker 20V Max Battery:
- Compatible with all 20 volt Max BLACK+DECKER cordless devices.
- Snap-on latch and quick-release lever enable quick swap-outs.
- Charge equivalent to 1.5 Ah.
- Holds a charge for as many as 18 months.
- This unit resists drainage and retains its charge when not in use, so it’s ready to go even after long periods of inactivity.
- Give your equipment a jolt with a chemically-advanced battery that is superior to NiCd in performance and endurance.
|Product Dimensions||6.69 x 3.19 x 4.5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.01 ounces|
|Manufacturer||Black & Decker Outdoor|
|Item model number||LBXR20|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|